Get the Full Caribbean Experience with Banana Electric Bikes
– Must be 18 years old to rent.
– Each rider must demonstrate confidence and capability of riding prior to departure.
– Credit card required.
– Passport or Costa Rican ID required.
– Bikes to be returned to shop 30 minutes before closing time each day. Rental hours are from 6am to 6pm.
– Riders must sign a liability waiver.
– Absolutely no riding E-Bikes on the beach. $200 fine if violated; all bikes equipped with GPS trackers.
– Weather – rentals may be canceled due to rain / wet trails – full refund for weather-related cancellations.
– Basic E-bike training.
– $20/day (6:00 AM to 5:30 PM maximum).
– $35/ day – couple (6:00 AM to 5:30 PM maximum).
– Sales tax not included.
– Bikes are based at Hotel Banana Azul, you can come by and take the bike and return it directly there, but if you are staying far from the area we can take the bike to you!.
– Delivery and Pick Up in Playa Negra, Puerto Viejo and Cocles Area: $22.00.
– Delivery and Pick Up in Playa Chiquita, Punta Uva and Manzanillo Area: $42.00.
– This includes delivery to your hotel the day the rental starts and pick up when the rental time is up.
– Service includes roadside service in case of a flat tire, repair, etc.
– Telephone assistance 7 days a week from 6 am to 9:30 pm.
– All bikes are aluminum, one speed, pedal brakes, and come with a lock.
– $9 per day for 1 to 6 Day Rental.
– $8 per day for 7 to 14 Day Rental.
– $7 per day for 15 to 30 Day Rental.