San Jose Hotels
Hotel Grano de Oro / Luxury
Hilton Garden Inn San Jose La Sabana / Standard
- Located in the new Sabana Business Center, with additional services in the complex
- Excellent location in the city’s business and entertainment district
- Easy access to popular tourist destinations
- Four flexible meeting rooms and a 24-hour business center
- Outdoor swimming pool and well-equipped fitness center
- Feel at home in one of our San Jose guest rooms or suites, equipped with complimentary WiFi, a mini-refrigerator and an ergonomic work station.
Park Inn by Radisson San Jose / Standard
- Walk to La Sabana Park, the Jade Museum and the Costa Rican Art Museum from our convenient location.
- Sleep well on an orthopedic mattress in each of our 117 rooms and suites, which also include Free Wireless High-speed Internet, a mini bar and a coffeemaker.
- Savor all-day dining at RBG Bar & Grill, featuring a complimentary breakfast that starts at 6:00 a.m., great for those who have an early flight from the SJO airport.
- Take advantage of amenities like a gym, a business center, an outdoor pool and a convenience store to make your stay more like home.
- Host an event for up to 250 people in our meeting venue, which includes 14 versatile meeting rooms and a lovely outdoor space.
Hotel Balmoral / Standard
The newly renovated Balmoral Hotel is a very special and unique hotel. It combines the essence of Costa Rican friendly and caring hospitality with a vast array of convenient and pleasant facilities and services, all offered in the best location in San Jose, Costa Rica at a great value for your money — truly “The Hotel Full of Life!”
Since welcoming our first guests in the late 1950’s, the Balmoral has been one of San Jose’s favorite hotels for locals and international visitors alike. The Balmoral is located right on Avenida Central, San Jose’s most famous and visited pedestrian boulevard and offers unmatched access to local attractions, shopping, dining and nightlife. Enjoy beautifully reimagined rooms and suites designed to serve as reenergizing urban oases. Savor authentic Costa Rican dishes, international cuisine and drinks in our stunning tropical garden overlooking Avenida Central at our award-winning El Patio del Balmoral Restaurant, Bar & Café .
Hotel Colours Oasis Resort / LGBT
Combining modest luxury and Spanish elegance with exceptional value, Colours Oasis Resort is San José’s premier full-service boutique hotel for lifestyle inclusive clientele. Warm, affirming and open minded Colours welcomes guests from all backgrounds. Our guests come from the all over the globe, drawn by Colours’ reputation for attentive service and extensive knowledge of Costa Rica destinations. The retreat is strategically located on the stately Boulevard Rohrmoser, conveniently less than 15 minutes from San José’s business and cultural districts, airports and other popular neighborhoods on the west side.
Colours offers sun worshipers its solar-heated L-shaped pool, the private, terraced sundeck and secluded hot tub spa. Our newly renovated on-site restaurant, lounge and pool bar are gathering spots for guests for meals, drinks and conversation.
Selina Hostels / Economic
DISCOVER OUR FIRST URBAN SELINA, A MUST FOR GRAFFITI LOVERS.
Selina has arrived to one of the most exciting capitals of Central America. Proudly located in Barrio Otoya, our brand-new spot is your perfect home base from which to explore San Jose. The art, cuisine, nightlife, and spirit of this city will be an energizing, and enjoyable slap on the face full of nouveau Latin flavor.
Selina seeks to contribute this blooming ecosystem with its unique hostel concept, bringing together the hippy, the working nomad, the adventurer, the entrepreneur and the artist under one roof of creativity, fun and community. This is the place to make friends, create new memories, and get stuff done. The amenities and lodging options of Selina San Jose are second to none. Features like Selina Home, The Playground, the tour office, and our co-working space, will make your stay with us as productive and fun as you want it to be.